HERITAGE CHRISTIAN PRESCHOOL (HCP) OFFERS A DEVELOPMENTAL, CHRIST-CENTERED PROGRAM WHERE EACH CHILD IS SEEN AS A UNIQUE CREATION OF GOD.
Ages: 18 months to 5 years
Days: Tuesday & Thursday
School Hours: 9am-2pm
Closed Enrollment for current/past HCP families and Heritage Church of Christ families will begin on Tuesday, February 21st.
- Click here for the 2016-2017 Registration Form
- Click here for the 2016-2017 Handbook
- Click here for the 2016-2017 Calendar
- HCP uses a literacy based curriculum in every classroom.
- Our students are instructed in letter recognition, numbers, colors, and shapes by age-appropriate activities.
- Our oldest classes focus on Pre-Kindergarten activities such as pre-writing skills, pre-reading skills, patterning, cutting, tracing, and following directions.
- We have daily Chapel where all students enjoy singing, praying and re-emphasis of the weekly Bible story and monthly character trait.
- Students attend Life Prints (Bible class) every Tuesday and Thursday.
Contact Director Jane White or Assistant Director Heather Stepp or call us at 817-741-6875 for more information or to schedule a tour of the school.
To register be sure and bring:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Current Immunization Record
- Completed Registration Form
- $75 per student (Nonrefundable) Registration Fee